Happy Birthday Miguel!!

So we went out to eat, shopping, and had cake. I think it was a good other than he had to work a little bit. Katie really enjoyed the cake and Daddy's new toy, the Dragonfly. It's pretty cool. It's a remote controlled dragonfly. I think if I didn't know what it was and saw it coming at me at a park, I'd be pretty freaked. LOL The other day I also got Katie some slippers for wearing around the house. She was so stuck on the Thomas ones. So I got those for her. Here are some pictures of those and from today.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wow...I just realized I haven't posted since Tuesday. I know I haven't been busy....

Comments

No responses to “Happy Birthday Miguel!!”

Related Posts with Thumbnails