Elephants



Wednesday night, Katie has her spring recital at school. Totally cute, and totally preschool. They sang like 5 songs, but out of the 5, this one was my favorite. Oh and she's an elephant because the k-4 song was about elephants. I have video of that too, but this one is by far the cutest.

I thought I'd post a pic of Katie and Corbin, (her "boyfriend"). She told me afterward that she had, "a terrible case of stage fright". She didn't expect there to be so many people at the concert. :) There's also a pic of my almost two year old terror. Don't get me started on the fit that he threw during, "Jesus loves the little children". Yeah....it was awesome. And the best surprise, (well ok, besides Katie just doing a spectacular job), of the night was that the school supplied dinner. We love it when people cook for us.
Do excuse the quality of these pics, they were taken with my point and shoot and it just does not handle low light well. And I didn't want to be blinding the poor kids by setting my flash of every 2 1/2 seconds.

IMG_2223-2
IMG_2208-2
IMG_2240-2


k. P.S. I added one more. This one is cute too.


Comments

No responses to “Elephants”

Related Posts with Thumbnails