Annual Flower Walk

Every year when the flowers start to make their appearance in time for spring, Katie and I walk around the neighborhood and I allow her to take one flower of each kind we see. I know, I know, leave the poor flowers alone, right? But Katie LOVES to pick flowers and put them in a vase at home. So as soon as I started to see daffodils opening their blooms, I knew that Kate's request for a "flower walk" was not far away. So Monday, I think it was, we made our way around the neighborhood examining the flowers, learning what type they were and collecting one for the vase at home. I also have to take pictures for my own enjoyment, and yours of course. :)

IMG_8807-2
IMG_8812-2
IMG_8821-2
IMG_8826-2
IMG_8833-2
IMG_8861-2

Comments

No responses to “Annual Flower Walk”

Related Posts with Thumbnails