To Katie, my dear 4 year old baby girl

So Katie, you might wonder why I still call you my "baby" girl. It's because, when I look at you, I can still picture the little one year old with no hair and the constant baby giggles. In some small part of my mind, you will always be my baby girl. You've come a long way in a year. Made all kinds of discoveries and learned boundless new things. You've managed to find the beginnings of who you will be. And I'd swear somedays you were 3 going on 13. You are learning to be a big sister and beginning to understand what that all entails. I could go on and on about what a great kid I think you are. How you are the most fun and you've made our lives so much fuller and greater than we ever thought they would have been. Mommy and Daddy love you Katie, and here's to hoping the next year will be even happier than the previous one.
So for memories sake, here's a picture rundown of all the birthdays before.

2005-Oct-17-005
IMG_2780-2
IMG_2433
_MG_1223
IMG_3759

Comments

One response to “To Katie, my dear 4 year old baby girl”

Sara said...
October 19, 2009 at 9:39 PM

Aw Happy Birthday Katie!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails