Before I post pics from the birthday....

....I HAVE to post these pics of the kids at the park. All of a sudden the kids have become good friends when playing at the park. It used to be that Sam was in his own world and much slower than Katie. Now, he's much more interested in playing WITH her and she's much more interested in being patient with him. So sweet. It's the kind of thing you dream of when #2 comes along and you wait patiently for. Here's to many more fun days at the park. (I lift my water here and take a swig)

Ok, fun with blur here, maybe a little over board on the fun.

Fun with blur
IMG_3807
IMG_3780
IMG_3828
IMG_3822
IMG_3814
It was perfect, and then he moved.
IMG_3815
IMG_3791
IMG_3812
And one bonus pic of the river.
Blue and Gold

Comments

No responses to “Before I post pics from the birthday....”

Related Posts with Thumbnails