The return of sunshine

summertime-031summertime-040


summertime-026summertime-028

Since the sun decided to make a brief appearance yesterday, the kids and I headed out to the Sprayground. To dry off after the sprayground we drew with chalk, where Katie drew the planets and Sam ate some of the chalk. We sat on the sidewalk watching Sam run around in the grassy area generally being a boy, while we sat sunning on the sidewalk, generally being girls. The sprayground wasn't enough for them yesterday, so after lunch, Katie wanted to do the water slide in the backyard. I took some video yesterday because I decided that we needed more video of the kids. I hardly ever take video these days. Time to change that I think.

Katie enjoying the mushroom at the Sprayground.



This one is Sam and Katie enjoying the pool in the backyard.


And I just love this pic from Katie playing underneath the mushroom. Taken with my p&s (point and shoot for you non-photographers) S3IS. Gotta say for being like 4 years old and a p&s, it does pretty well.
summertime-013

Comments

One response to “The return of sunshine”

Amanda said...
August 2, 2009 at 1:26 PM

Great pictures as always...

Blessings~
Amanda

Related Posts with Thumbnails