Happy Belated 4th of July!

This is late getting posted, but we took an unexpected but much enjoyed last minute escape to the beach, which pics I am still working on and are soon to be posted. So we came back from the beach Saturday afternoon just in time to see the fireworks put out by the Cherokee Country Club or wait that might Chattahoochee Country Club, that we can see from our front yard. I know, we're lucky ducks. Anyway, we also bought some ground fireworks like spinners, tanks, parachuting men, fountains, and chickens. Katie, I think enjoyed those more than the big fireworks. Which I am happy to report, neither of my kids were afraid of. Yippeeee!!! Sam was, however, afraid of our small ground fireworks. Somehow being that close to flame and sparks scared the living daylights out of him. Go figure. LOL. Anyway.....here are assorted pics and a video of Sam screaming at a tank we set off.

fireworks

my garage light.
IMG_9285
IMG_9317
IMG_9292
IMG_1511

Comments

One response to “Happy Belated 4th of July!”

Amanda said...
July 7, 2009 at 7:51 AM

What beautiful pictures!

God bless-
Amanda

Related Posts with Thumbnails