Life explodes when your almost one year old....

IMG_6094
...decides that naps are for babies. Oh wait...he still IS a baby. At least for a little while longer. Seriously he's down to 2 naps a day and I'm lucky if each of those are for more than 30 minutes. He goes to bed at 10:30 and lately he's been getting up before 8 am. It's a good thing he's not grumpy, for the most part. Anyway. Just as an FYI, he's 11 months now and his first birthday is FAST approaching. It'll be here before I realize. It feels weird to know it's only been a year since I was pregnant. It seems forever ago, but it just seems like yesterday that Sam was my fuzzy haired newborn. Anyway, he's doing well. Still not walking yet, but he's a boy. What can I say, he's a little lazy. He can stand forever and he can bend down while standing and pick things up. He can even climb up onto chairs. But crawl, instead of walk? This is not something he's interested in. Oh well.. he is finally saying "mama" now when asking for me. He says "hey, dada", when he wants Miguel's attention. And he refers to himself as "baba". It's all very cute. He is officially clapping and is starting to get the waving thing. Although he doesn't use it very often. The other great thing is that he and Kate are actually playing together now. Which is great when I hear him break into a fit of giggles over something she did. I did do a cake smash with him yesterday, but he really wasn't into it. But it's way too much work to do again. So I'll have to see what pics are salvageable from that. Here I go, off to try and fly a kite with Kate.

Comments

No responses to “Life explodes when your almost one year old....”

Related Posts with Thumbnails