It was not my intention...

...to ignore my blog so. But it was a busy week last week. With Easter, my birthday, trying to get my new website up an running, and daily life, things just tend to get a way from me. So I had a good birthday, it was a gorgeous Easter and I am sure there is a lot more I COULD talk about, but for now, we'll leave it at that. Here are few pics of Kate from yesterday. Sam did not participate in this year's Easter egg hunt, but I am sure next year he will. After our Easter egg hunt, we went on one of our "flower walks" for Kate to pick flowers out of our neighbors yard. LOL Enjoy!
IMG_5817
IMG_5770
IMG_5757
IMG_5727
IMG_5714
IMG_5667
IMG_5685
IMG_5612

Comments

One response to “It was not my intention...”

Colleen said...
April 18, 2009 at 3:58 PM

What a sweet little girl--just like Momma =) ADORABLE dress!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails