Reflections of the past.....

This will be a pictureless post. Which, is very difficult for me not include some picture of something I think might relate, but I will control my photo OCD and leave this one alone.
A lot happened and changed in 2009. There has been a lot of hardship and sorrow for many of the ones I love and ourselves. In some respects it was a wonderful year, with trips the beach and some of the best experiences. Simply look through my blog posts of 2009 and you'll be able to see what I mean. In other ways, it was a rough and tumble year with the economy being the way it is and as always, the family drama. I do want to add something here, that some of you may or may not know. We had to say good bye last year to the little one who is now one of our angels watching over us. I mention it only to try and say good bye and move past the loss. It was harder on us, well me in particular, than I thought it would have been. I am blessed with two awesome children and the best hubby, and in a sense that's what makes it bitter sweet. I know what a wonderful addition we would have had to our family.
In any case, I look back further over the past decade and realize how far we've come, how much we've grown up. I started out the decade a teenager and ended it a mom of two. Crazy, how quickly it all happens and flies by. So for the next (and I suppose current) decade, I hope to continue to live life as full as possible. I hope for us as many amazing experiences in the future as there were in the past.

Comments

No responses to “Reflections of the past.....”

Related Posts with Thumbnails