....and now forward....

to today. My goal, since I did not put Katie in preschool this year, is to try and do as much stuff with her at home as possible. So I have a whole bunch of books to practice writing letters, numbers, counting, learning to read, science experiments, learning about animals, and arts and crafts. This morning she chose to work on numbers and wanted to do a science experiment. I let her pick the science experiment and she chose blue goo. Of course she chose the messiest one. LOL Blue goo is simply cornstarch, water, and food coloring. We also worked on the number zero. Writing the number, understanding what zero means and writing the word zero out. She had it down pretty quickly. I was impressed. So here are the pics from this morning. Because what kind of mom with a camera (MWAC) would I be if I didn't have my camera ready at every possibly moment.


IMG_1329
IMG_1339
IMG_1348

Comments

No responses to “....and now forward....”

Related Posts with Thumbnails