My Second Photo Shoot

I took more pictures this past week. A very sweet mommy let me take pictures of her smiley little 8 month old boy. He made such a cute model. I'll post pictures at the end. I have been really busy this week. It doesn't seem like I did anything in particular besides clean the house, do laundry and work on photographs. And made a very adorable thank you card. I'm not complaining, but for being as busy as I have been, it seems I would have gotten more accomplished. LOL
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Comments

One response to “My Second Photo Shoot”

Unknown said...
July 31, 2007 at 9:45 AM

what an awesome job you did! we were so glad to have such a professional for danny's first photo shoot. one million thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails